Mission, Vision, Values
Mission: Children’s Garden Montessori School is a nurturing community of children, families and teachers, guided by the Montessori philosophy and influenced by the Reggio philosophy that educates young children and inspires a life-long love of learning.
Vision: We envision generations of responsive, aware individuals prepared and empowered to nurture and shape our world.
Our Values are aligned with our Mission and Vision:
- Montessori’s view of the child as independent, intrinsically motivated, and actively learning
- The Reggio view of the child as learning within relationships and through creative expression
- A collaborative environment between teachers, children, and their families
- Teachers who are sensitive, well-trained, and life-long learners
- An environment prepared for the child that is safe, orderly, beautiful, and conservative of natural resources
- Respect for the similarities and differences in people, cultures, and ideas
- Sound financial and business policies that support the long-term viability and excellence of the school